Welcome!

Our mission is to empower our visitors with actionable advice that will help them achieve their goals for their future. We’re not just another blog – we are committed to helping you succeed financially!

SignUp Now!

Question What's the most popular style today?

Oct 2, 2020
New Mexico
Occupation
Real Estate Agent
Modern, Contemporary, etc, What's today's most popular style of home? I am one for modern, I prefer a nice kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a nice long dining room table made of mahogany and limestone countertops. Perfect for me. Not sure what style that is, maybe it's modern, idk.

What is your preferred style of home?

Nov 11, 2020
Occupation
Small Business Owner
I would say modern. I always see modern style furniture, architecture, and appliances. I feel like traditional styles from the 90's have faded away and most people, when given the option, prefer a more modernized home.

Jul 31, 2021
Modern style would be a great choice. Go for High ceiling and Infinity Window design. It would make your home much livelier. You would feel more connected with the nature. If possible have a small garden, set up a small dinning table there, could have a beautiful place to chat with your friends and family in the evening and night.
Can use LED lighting to your advantage. To make your home look classier and modern at the same time.