Welcome!

Our mission is to empower our visitors with actionable advice that will help them achieve their goals for their future. We’re not just another blog – we are committed to helping you succeed financially!

SignUp Now!

Question Should I get a Umbrella Policy if I own multiple places I want to rent out?

Sep 30, 2020
Jacksonville
Occupation
finance
I have been thinking of buying a few properties in my area, but I want to make sure I can get insurance for each property, but under something called an Umbrella policy. Do you know if most insurance companies offer this measure? I would like to insure all places I buy, and want to make sure I can add them under one policy if possible.

Oct 24, 2020
Occupation
Anonymous
It certainly can't hurt. Keeping all of your properties under one plan, makes things a lot easier to keep track of, and get used to. It's also a lot safer in my opinion. It helps if you especially own many properties. Becuase, lets face it, if you have a bunch of properties, it's easy to kind of lose track.

Jan 3, 2021
Yes it is good idea and you don't need to worry about insurance related issue since everything comes under one roof means you can manage it, make a claim and pay to single company. It saves your time and money too.