Share your thoughts on several topics like finance, Real Estate, Credit, or simply learn to know each other!

Question Is couponing worth the time?

ADS

Financee

Advanced Member
Occupation
Blogger
Reaction score
Occupation
Blogger
I have never been one to look for coupons and use them. I have heard of people saving hundreds a month on items though for putting in the time and using them. This is only online though. I don't know a single person who saves more than $20 a month on average using coupons. Is it worth the time?

JamesR82

Advanced Member
Occupation
Small Business Owner
Reaction score
Occupation
Small Business Owner
My sister seems to think so. Based on her finances, she said she saves around $5,000 a year thanks to coupons. If you think that justifies the time, then I would say it is worth it. I have heard of people saving even more than that.

Riley

Advanced Member
Occupation
RE
Reaction score
Occupation
RE
Depends on the level you're going with. It takes a dedicated person to do couponing and save a ton of money. I don't know if I have the patience for it.

But, I think if you're dedicated, you could be paying nearly nothing for your food, and that saves a lot of cash in the long run.

Scott279

Advanced Member
Reaction score
To be honest any saving will be big in this pandemic and if it saving money than I can't see any disadvantage. I'm doing online shopping more compare to 2019 and saving some good money on it.

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Join our finance & real estate community now our newsletter.

Find member