Welcome!

Our mission is to empower our visitors with actionable advice that will help them achieve their goals for their future. We’re not just another blog – we are committed to helping you succeed financially!

SignUp Now!

Info Getting older/cheaper cars insured

Dec 27, 2020
Occupation
RE
If you drive, you should always have insurance on your vehicle, even if it's a beater or junk car. Because, if you get into an accident, you are covered on both sides. I've seen it many times, where people drive junk cars on the road and get into accidents, only to be stuck with a massive bill and possible lawsuit.

Oct 21, 2020
Occupation
Real Estate
If you drive, you should always have insurance on your vehicle, even if it's a beater or junk car. Because, if you get into an accident, you are covered on both sides. I've seen it many times, where people drive junk cars on the road and get into accidents, only to be stuck with a massive bill and possible lawsuit.
Oh that's a given. It's dumb not to get your vehicles insured, even if you have a bad car. Because, getting in an accident and if you're at fault, will cost you a ton, and with no insurance, you'll have to find a way to pay it all.

Jul 31, 2021
Occupation
Investor
I know someone who opted out of auto insurance because he was driving an older car and said he never gets into accidents so he is not worried about it. Guess what? His breaks ended up going out on him and he rear-ended someone. Thankfully, no one was hurt but he has to pay the cost of damages not only to his own car but the person he hit and it ended up being nearly $8,000 total out of pocket.