Welcome!

Our mission is to empower our visitors with actionable advice that will help them achieve their goals for their future. We’re not just another blog – we are committed to helping you succeed financially!

SignUp Now!

Do you have money saved in cryptocurrency?

Oct 3, 2020
Boston
Occupation
Business Owner
I currently have some money saved through cryptocurrency and love having it as an available option. I am hoping to save a lot more money, and in turn have something available for a rainy day or for a fun time. Does anyone here have crytocurrency saved up? I won't ask how much, as I won't be telling anyone how much I have. But I am always open to investing in new crytocurrency.

Oct 2, 2020
New Mexico
Occupation
Real Estate Agent
I actually have a few thousand in bitcoin. I am hoping to try some other cryptocurrencies to see if I can profit from those as well. Do you have any suggestions?

Jan 3, 2021
I had few bitcoin before never utilized my savings as I am still concern with cryptocurrencies safety and usages. So PayPal is still best option for me.

Jul 30, 2021
I am holding bitcoins now, which i bought at very early days. Never expected this kind of returns. Cashed about half of them. Holding on to the profits. Will have to see what how crypto currencies evolve.