Welcome!

Our mission is to empower our visitors with actionable advice that will help them achieve their goals for their future. We’re not just another blog – we are committed to helping you succeed financially!

SignUp Now!

Answer DIY projects are the ultimate money savers at the moment.

Oct 13, 2020
Since we're all on lockdown. And the entire family is indoors. This is the right time for DIY projects. You have the necessary labor to run any project, no matter how big it is.

We made a 50ft by 80ft shaggy carpet with my siblings. It was fun and we learned a lot from the experience. Plus, I found the experience therapeutic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 20, 2020
Occupation
Unemployed - looking
That sounds like fun! I would like to do some more DIY stuff to save some money. I've been pinching as much money as I can, so anyway to save some money, I'll take it.

Nov 12, 2020
Occupation
Blogger
I have made use of the time working on house projects. I plan on selling the home I am living in eventually so once I am done doing all the work myself, I will get a nice reward from it.

Jan 3, 2021
Yes and I did many project during lockdown specially paint the house and did fencing too and to be honest it could cost me somewhere around $2500 but it all done in $900 so I saved some money.

Jul 30, 2021
I completely redone my garden, was so rewarding. Fell in love with nature and felt more connected. Not only I save lot of money. I got the feeling of satisfaction. Every time, when I look at a flower bloom in my garden, it makes me feel proud, by knowing that I helped them to grow. Found a great hobby.

May 28, 2020
Florida
Occupation
Real Estate Agent
Yes, DIY (Do-It-Yourself) projects are the ultimate money-savers at the moment. It's a recent development that many consumers have started to financially prioritize their interests by choosing to save money or invest it in other areas of their lives.

The only problem with DIY is you have to have an idea of what you'd like to do, and there is a lot of time involved in challenging projects.